FFA Advisors, use this page to download the forms. Please note a couple of changes for 2022:
- Individuals must pay the full amount to be registered to camp.
- The Individual Camper Registration Form REQUIRES payment either by PayPal, Credit or Debit Card. If cash / check is to be used for payment, full payment must be mailed with the registration form.
- If you’d like to pay for your invoice online, go to the Advisor Payment form.
- Early Registration must be postmarked or submitted before or on May 10th. Early Registration fees are $175 per member.
- Regular Registration postmarked after May 10th is $200 per member.
- Here is the Basic Registration Information.
- 2022 Scholarship Recipients will be announced after May 15th. You’ll should also get a copy of each scholarship submitted if students put in your email correctly!
- Individuals and Advisors now have separate online forms below
- Advisors should use the online Advisor Camper Registration Form or download this one and scan/email / mail if campers will be under payment through the school/chapter. Scan or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Campers paying for themselves should use the Individual Camper Registration Form. They will be required to pay in full using a debit/credit card.
- Please make sure your campers submit both Medical and Media / Liability Release Forms pages for each member. Bring them to camp or mail them.
- Scholarships must be filled out online, if you’d like to email a letter of recommendation, we’d gladly accept them at email@example.com