Member’s checklist: Stuff to bring to camp!
REGISTRATION FEE AND MEDICAL FORMS SIGNED BY PARENTS
- Bedding (sleeping bag or bed roll and pillow)
- Towel & deodorant and other personal hygiene items
- Tennis/hiking shoes
- Water-resistant or waterproof shoes/boots (in case of rain)
- Official FFA dress, including a tie-type necktie (guys), scarf (girls)
- Grubby/work clothes
- Pants/Jeans (bring shorts if you like, but bring pants too!)
- Coat and raincoat
- Sack lunch for registration day
- Sunscreen and bug spray
- Sweatshirt or light jacket
- Warm clothes and heavy coat, hat, gloves (in case of snow). We’re in the mountains in Wyoming. It will be cold some days and evenings
- FFA Manual
- Do you have a talent to share? If so, bring any props or instruments that you need.